What is a favicon? It is the small icon that appears in the browser tab. Learn how to easily add a favicon on your WordPress website!
1. Log in to your WordPress dashboard: www.yoursite.com/wp-admin
2. Go down to Plugins, and click Add New.
3. In the Search box, type in Favicon.
4. Locate the All in One Favicon plugin, and click Install Now and Activate Plugin.
5. Under All in One Favicon, click Settings.
6. Under Frontend Settings, choose from the available image file extensions based on the image you’ll use (.ico / .gif / .png)
7. Click Upload and locate the image file
8. Click Save Changes.